The mission of the Tax Services Department is: to ensure accurate tax reporting and withholding; to prepare exempt organization tax returns and University Unrelated Business Income Tax Returns; to provide advice and guidance on tax issues; and to review reports on payment of sales, real estate and payroll taxes.
Tax returns in the United States are reports filed with the Internal Revenue Service or with the state or local tax collection agency containing information used to calculate income tax or other taxes. Tax returns are generally prepared using forms prescribed by the IRS or other applicable taxing authority.
Tax preparation is the process of preparing tax returns, often income tax returns, often for a person other than the taxpayer, and generally for compensation. Tax preparation may be done by the taxpayer with or without the help of tax preparation software and online services. Tax preparation may also be done by a licensed professional such as an attorney, certified public accountant or enrolled agent, or by an unlicensed tax preparation business.
Businesses that specialize in preparing tax returns. Such services may range from national tax preparation chains to local tax preparers, enrolled agents, CPA accountants, and tax lawyers. Services normally charge based on the complexity of the tax return and the amount of time needed to fill it out correctly. Many services can arrange to file a tax return with Service electronically, which can result in a faster tax refund.
Our tax preparations services include:
- Individual returns, including small business and rentals
- Partnership returns
- Corporate returns
- Certain trust returns
- Financial Planning advice and Tax Planning Strategies
- Filing of payroll tax returns, we do not do payroll preparation
- We are LGBT friendly and do returns for Married/RDPs
- Corporate Tax Returns
- Corporate Tax Planning and Advisory
- Tax Compliance Services – GST and Ontario Sales Tax
- Personal Tax Returns
- Real Estate Tax
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Financial Statement Audits
- Financial Statement Reviews
- Notice to Readers
- Special Purpose Audits
- Accounting and Management Software Implementation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Business Reorganizations
- Estate Planning
- Financial Planning
- Payroll and Bookkeeping Services
- Internal Controls
- HST and WSIB Remittance
- Financial Projections and Budgets
Select your country, region and city...